Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maybe Lucy needs a friend

Lucy has a friend named Jessica who is quite a bit older than her, Lucy loves to play with her anytime we go over to Matt and Lisa's. Lucy really loves this dog, and goes into Jessie's room to find it every time we are there. For Christmas, Jessie sent Lucy a very special surprise. It was this dog, the most real dog Lucy will ever get. It is a FurReal so is will sit, shake, lay, and bark, but not poop or eat. (my kind of dog)
The other day Lucy sat the dog at one side of the table, and she sat at the other.


Notice the dog paws are on the table, we thought it was so funny that she needs a friend so bad, she has started to invite a dog for a tea party!



3 comments:

Janine said...

Hey girlfriend, it's been too long. Lucy is so adorable.She seems to be a spitfire like her mom. Oh, are you in trouble. We need to go out to lunch or something, just hang out together. I miss us joking around. I got a Christmas card from Bobbie, man, her kids are growing up. Jake is so old. I miss it....we need to get better, I need to get better. Call me anytime and I will try too. Love ya, Michell. You are an awesome mommy. Lucy is so lucky!!!!

Nelson said...

No pressure here, but when we thought Bryn needed a friend we decided to make one. If know what I'm say'n. The plan worked out beautifully. Now they play and torment each other all day long.
You and I are definitely on the same page about dogs.

Unknown said...

Maybe you need to get going on making Lucy a little friend! She is so cute!