Friday, September 18, 2009

When are you supposed to shower?

I was in the shower getting ready to take Lucy swimming with the Kirby girls. Before I got in Lucy had my make-up bag, I said "No." Lucy hlped put everything back in the bag and zipped the bag and said she would watch Elmo. HA, I should have known.

This spot is still on the floor and she walks by and says thats my naughty.
Pedicure anyone?


My friend Kristina told me to take pictures when stuff like this happens so that you can always remember it. Well, by the time I was done taking her pictures, I was not mad any longer. I just keep thinking where did Lucy have the mascara when she left the bathroom?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

As mothers we take a risk every time we get in the shower. But what are we suppose to do? I don't want to live my life stinky! :) I love that you capture this on film. Kristina is a wise woman!

Modern Family said...

Seriously, it is hard to get mad when they look so cute/funny when they do things they shouldn't. I love that she calls it her "naughty." That is another word that Dylan has learned recently.

Chad and Kristina said...

Good Job!!!

jason and shelli said...

Oh man, that's pretty funny! I'm sure it wasn't so funny at first but thanks for providing us with laughs.