Friday, April 23, 2010

Christmas Morning


This year I told myself that I was not going to take pictures of every moment, that from now on I was going to live in the moment and have memories of that time instead.
Well this Christmas I lived up to it. I only have about 10 pictured of the whole day, I am going to have to find a happy medium somewhere.

This is Lucy when we woke her up and told her Santa had been here.

This is our Christmas tree
We live in such a little place, and thought it would be fun for Lucy to have her own tree, so we went to the store and Lucy picked out everything including the tree, then we came home and let her decorate it all by herself.
Lucy saw Santa three times this year and every time she would ask for a baby, stroller and bottles. This is just what Santa brought her.
All of the cousins waiting to open gifts

No comments: