Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kirby Babies!











Our friends Chad and Kristina had their babies in April, here are some cute pics of them. Carlee, Rylee, and Sydnee. I think they might just be some of the cutest babies you have ever seen.  I could look at them and hold them for hours on end, but Lucy normally gets in to so much stuff at their house that I have to leave before she destroys everything. Maybe thats Gods way of informing what it would be like to have another baby right now!  Don't worry about that I hear God's message loud and clear!

2 comments:

Nelson said...

So adorable!
Glad to see that you are blogging. Now we will be able to stay in touch better.

Marisol Bullock said...

Michelle what's up? Your little girl is so beautiful. I hope all is going good for you. keep in touch.