Saturday, February 21, 2009

The things Mom's do.....

Last weekend, me and my sisters took Kemrie and Lucy to Park City for a girls day of shopping. On the way there, we stopped at Burger King. Lucy said she wanted fries and chicken, but when we got our food she would not eat a thing, and threw it on the floor. As we were getting off the exit at Jeremy Ranch, we found out why. Lucy started throwing up everywhere! Stacey, who is pregnant, was in the back seat and bailed the first chance she got. (I don't blame her) 
The throw up was everywhere! It was so bad, I threw away Lucy's clothes and went straight to Children's Place to buy PJ's. 

On Wed, when Ammie took the car seat out of her van....... there was throw up on the seat. She told me about it while we were at lunch for my birthday. Chris said he would clean it for me. The picture above is Chris posing for the pre clean up (Notice the very small amount of throw up on the seat.)
Chris getting in there real good like!

And when some touched his hand ........

I thought we were going to have even more to clean up by the time he was done.
Thank You Honey!!
He really was not mad at me for throwing away the clothes after this. 

3 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

EEwwww!! Nasty! Good job Chris for cleaning that up! I hope Lucy is feeling better!

Nelson said...

Hilarious! I am loving these pictures of Chris. Thank you for capturing the moment. I can't stop laughing at Chris's reaction.

jason and shelli said...

That's so funny! You always have the best stories that leave me laughing so hard! The pictures were a nice touch too.