Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

We had so much fun for Valentines Day this year!!!

We started the day out at the Haun's home for a brunch, were we had really yummy food! 
And over stayed our welcome. We ended up leaving at about 5:00PM, we were all having SO much fun. 

This is a picture of Lucy eating a lot of m&m's, 
and loving every minute of playing with Jessi!


Then we moved on to Marc and Ammie's for dinner, were we had taco's!
As Marc would say "it was a good food day"

Last week when I had Lucy and Kemrie we went shopping and bought these "Love Bird" shirts for them to wear on Valentines Day. 

They also found Uncle Cody's old cowboy hats, and thought they were so cool. 

I think they are still a little big.

3 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

Those pics are super cute!! Thanks for coming and visiting us last week!

Nelson said...

Oh my glory.
Those are some cute pics.

Duffin Family said...

Your mom brought these pictures to work the other day and I thought they were so cute! I love how different the two girls are. I miss seeing you at work! Hope you are liking your new job! Keep in touch.