Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daybreak Lake


On Saturday the family went to Daybreak, 
we took Grandma and Grandpa's paddle boat.
This is Dwayne, Macade, Kemrie and Grandpa fishing.
Lucy at the getting ready to get dirty
Kemrie eating snacks (yes this time it is oreo)
Lucy playing in the sand saying CHEESE. 
She was so dirty I brought a change of clothes, and it is a good thing.
I love this picture of Kemri and Lucy, I told Kemrie to come over and put her arm around Lucy so I could take a picture.  Well she did just that, but just in a different way.
We all had a great time and the weather was so good, I could not believe how warm it was.

3 comments:

jason and shelli said...

Looks like fun. I've never been there but maybe I should check it out. Are we still on for pictures this weekend?

Chad and Kristina said...

That looks so fun!! Maybe we need a play date to the beach!

Nelson said...

I cannot believe how big she is! It has been too long. We need to hang out soon. I am thinking a b-bq in July sometime.