Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hot Grandma Judy!

This is my Grandma Judy, so she is Lucy's great-grandma.
I call her Gram, most others call her Grandma, and when Ashton my nephew was born he started calling her Hot Grandma Judy.
And it has stuck ever since!
Ever since I can remeber, or anyone else for that matter, Gram has always put her hair up in "rollers." The rollers have changed over the years but not by much.
With Mothers Day coming up I wanted to take time to tell everyone how mch I LOVE my Grandma Judy, she is an AMAZING person and an even better Grandma. She always makes it to a few grandkid Baseball/Softball/Soccer/Basketball/Karate/Dance/Choir/Piano things each year. And with all the Great Grandkids she is just as good.
These are pictures of Lucy (ones I will treasure forever) putting up her hair in rollers with Gram a few weeks ago, Lucy also loves to wear gram's shoes all around the house. These are two things I still remeber doing as a very young girl and even into my teens.


Thanks Hot Grandma Judy for all the wonderful memories,
We love you 18 million!


No comments: