Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lucy's favorite spots





As of late, Lucy is very interested in hiding everything.  Tonight she had hid her sippy cup in the drawer under the stove.  The other day I was doing laundry, and of course Lucy figured out that she fits in the dryer. However, I will not let her play in there, because if you ever saw Punky Brewster when her friend got stuck in the old fridge and almost died, you will know why.  But now instead of helping put clothes in, she is always trying to push them in so far, that she happens to go in with them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that episode when Cherry got in the fridge! That's awesome! Cute pics of Lucy.

jason and shelli said...

I totally remember that episode! I think it was memorable to all who saw it. How scary for Cherry!