Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa Came!

This year Grandma Nooney (which is a new name Lucy started calling Grandma Sandy on Christmas eve) stayed the night with us. Every time Noonay is here we have to wake up early, and Christmas morning is no exception. We have to open Santa and be at my sisters to exchange gifts and have breakfast by 7:00. So that we can leave by about noon to head to in-laws.  This year Lucy woke up on her own at about 5:40 and just said "Santa"  when I told her that I thought he had come she ran out to the living room to see that he had left Elmo, and Dora dress up. 

Lucy in her new heels
Shoe-aholic already and she is not even 2!

I love this Picture of Lucy and Nooney, I think it shows the joy of Christmas through a childs eyes, and a Grandma's
This is Lucy as she came around the corner and saw Elmo! 
Of course she liked Elmo, but then threw him down and said "Dora" 
Santa did not wrap the stuff this year, I bet he did not know if she would be as excited 
if she could not see what was inside right away!

1 comment:

Nelson said...

Grandma Nooney...love it.
She is the smartest kid ever!